iScreen Drug Adulteration Strips are a fast dip-and-read test for the determination of diluted or adulterated urine specimens. They are an important pre-screening test for any drug testing program.
- The Six-In One Test Strips Are Based On The Chemical Reactions Of The Indicator Reagents On The Pads With Components In The Urine Sample Effecting Color Changes.
- Cretonne-Testing The Sample For Dilution
- Glutaraldehyde-Testing For The Presence Of Exogenous Aldehyde.
- Nitrite-Testing For The Presence Of Exogenous Nitrite.
- Oxidants-Testing For The Presence Of Oxidizing Reagents.
- pH-Testing For The Presence Of Acidic Or Alkaline Adulterant.
- Specific Gravity-Testing For Sample Dilution According To Apparent pKa Change Of Certain Pretreated Poly-Electrolyte’s In Relation To The Ionic Concentration.
Results are obtained by comparing the color on each of the test pads with the corresponding pad on the container color chart label. iScreen Adulteration Drug Test Strips.
Featured Articles:“Identifying Adulterants”