Rapid Detect INC is proud to announce our ability to ship internationally. We have partnered with UPS to bring our products to our customers worldwide. Please call or e-mail to set up international shipping. We are now offering shipping to Mexico, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Kenya, Honduras, Hong Kong and Nigeria via this website. We can also ship to Puerto Rico, however you will need to call or e-mail for us to give you a proper shipping estimate.
International orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment. The following products will ship out quicker as they do not require additional time:
- Rapid Detect Dip Cards
- Rapid Detect SDS
- Rapid Detect K2 Test – #30122C
- Rapid Detect Drug Test Cups
- RDI Drug Screen Results Form
- Alco-Screen & Alco-Screen 02
- iScreen OFD (5 & 6 Panels)
- Oralert 6
- ETG Urine Alcohol Test
- 1 panel Instant Tramadol Drug Test
- 1 Panel Instant Fentanyl Drug Test
- 90×53 Collection Cups & 6.5oz Collection Beakers
- Biohazard Bags (Box of 100 & Box of 1,000)
International orders are NOT eligible for:
- Returning Customer Discount
- Multi-Item Discounts
Other promotional restrictions may apply. Please email us or contact us at 1-888-404-0020 with any questions.
All transactions are settled in U.S. dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal for international orders. All international orders are subject to a handling fee in order to process and ship the item(s) overseas.
Customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes and Value Added (VAT)
(Phone Orders) – You will receive a price quote in U.S. currency for shipping fees including an applicable fees, duties, and taxes applicable to the country you selected at checkout. The price quote for any applicable fees, duties, and taxes is based upon the laws and regulations of the country to which the order is shipping. The amounts are typically determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
- The merchandise’s country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise’ classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
- VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping
(Web Orders) – You will be responsible for the total amount of applicable fees, duties and taxes/VAT for your order upon delivery.
If you wish to pay for these up front please call or E-mail us to place your order.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duties and taxes will vary by country and will be determined at checkout.
- International Shipments will not ship until all item(s) order become available.
- Your national or local government may require an importer’s license or a medical license in order to receive medical supplies from abroad. Lack of proper licensing or documentation can result in delays with your customs department or outright confiscation. Please contact the relevant government agencies in your country and locality for the required licensing and documentation.
- In the event that your order enters your country but is never delivered, we cannot be held responsible and the order will not be refunded. If the merchandise is returned to us, we will refund the order after withholding a 20% restocking fee and our shipping costs.
- Please note that your Customs Department may choose to randomly inspect your package. If this should occur, delivery may be delayed by a few days up to a few weeks.
International Returns & Exchanges
We cannot offer merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally. For “defective” product instructions see our Terms and Conditions.
Returns – Customs, Duties, Taxes & VAT
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original international shipping charges. Additionally, we cannot refund customs, duties, taxes, VAT or tariffs. In special cases, if you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from your local Customs office. Contact that office directly for details.