- US FDA Cleared
- A urine-based test
- Record Results In 5 minutes
- Device uses a one-step procedure
- Cotinine levels <10 ng/mL are considered to be consistent with no active smoking.
- 0 ng/mL to 100 ng/mL are associated with light smoking or moderate
- Levels above 300 ng/mL are seen in heavy smokers – more than 20 cigarettes a day.
The NicQuick test is a disposable device that will detect Cotinine. Cotinine is the predominant metabolite of nicotine. A substance that remains in body fluids after the consumption of tobacco. It is found in human urine at a cut-off concentration of 200 ng/mL This nicotine test kit will check for the presence of Cotinine in a person to determine if he or she has smoked tobacco within the last 4 days.
The NicQuick nicotine test kit comes with 40 tests and 40 disposable droppers. The procedure is easy to perform. The user offers up a urine sample, much like a pregnancy test, the administrator uses the disposable dropper (included with test kit) to collect a small part of that sample and drops that sample it into the cassette. After 5 minutes, your Nicotine urine test results will show with up to 99% accuracy. To help guarantee that accuracy, each test device is individually foil wrapped to maintain its integrity until its use.
Featured Articles: “Nicotine Testing”