Amphetamine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, + Alcohol
Every box of drug alcohol tests includes FREE duplicate report forms!
This saliva drug test kit is a rapid, highly sensitive method to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva and provide an approximation of relative blood alcohol concentration (BAC). This 10 panel drug alcohol test kit provides a preliminary screen only. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result, particularly when preliminary positive screens are indicated.
This Rapid Detect SDS is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of drugs of abuse in human oral fluid specimens. The test system consists of one or two membrane strips mounted in a plastic housing, 10 panel drug test.
- 100% tamper evident saliva drug test with sample held in an airtight chamber for confirmation
- Advanced oral fluid collection media (sponge)
- Sponge reduces viscosity for faster-running tests and more uniform results
- Highest recovery of THC (marijuana);
- No ascorbic acid – No additives
- Detects 9 different drugs of abuse + Alcohol 0% – 0.30% BAC (10 Panel Drug Test)
- One drug per strip for superior accuracy
- Extraction ports for lab confirmation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Crystal-clear container with a magnification of the results window
Oral Fluid Collector (Sponge)
Studies have proven:
- The highest rate of recovery of drugs without the use of buffer
- Highest, most consistent rate of absorption
- Reduces viscosity of saliva for faster, more consistent results
Sponge Saturation Indicator
Typical time-determined collection methods are often ineffective when donors are smokers or users of certain prescription drugs, which can cause severe dry mouth. Rapid Detect saliva drug screen’s sponge saturation indicator activates when sufficient sample has been collected.
- Reduce the cost of wasted devices due to insufficient sample common with other oral drug tests
- Collectors invest only the time necessary to gather the sample and not a minute more
Alcohol Drug Test