Our oral fluid drug test by iScreen OFD is a very handy one-piece device for easy saliva collection and test operation. Completion of the test procedure in just a few simple steps. A smartly designed test that has become a proven testing method and functions effectively for accurate drugs of abuse identification.
Drug configuration: Cocaine, Opiates, Marijuana, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine.
- Accurately screen for illicit drugs in saliva
- The device remains in control of the administrator
- Bathrooms are not required
- Easy collection and simple procedure
- Record test results in as little as 10 minutes
- 12 months shelf life minimum at room temperature storage
- Integrated control signals that the test is working
- NOT for workplace testing
Oral drug tests are the most convenient method of drug testing since bathrooms are not needed. Oral fluid can be collected easily while the donor is under observation, which makes it harder for the donor to tamper with the results. Oral fluid collection (for the test purpose) is much less invasive and embarrassing than urine drug testing. Although oral drug testing has a shorter detection time than a urine drug test, it cannot be adulterated as easily.
- Remove the sample protector and insert the sponge end of the swab into the mouth.
- Actively swab the inside of mouth and tongue with the sponge.
- Insert the collector vertically into the end of the cap and twist the handle clockwise 180 degrees to tighten the cap. Read results at 10 minutes.
What is included with your order?
- 25, iScreen OFD oral fluid drug tests packaged individually, in a sealed foil pouch.
- 25 Safety seals
- Blue, non-disposable caps
- Sample collector protection caps
- Mouth swab collection sponges are attached to the device
- A product insert
- An instructional procedure card illustrating how to administer the test