Box of 1,000
6″ x 10 three-walled polyethylene Biohazard specimen transport bags are made to comply with OSHA standards and include a document pouch (pocket) to protect related paperwork. Labtite Brand. Our BIO-BAGS Come With:
- Imprinted With Orange Biohazard Symbol
- Two Separate Compartments
- Insert Specimen in Longer Pouch.
- Pull off Liner, Press to Close.
- Insert Requisition into Outside Pocket.
- Tuck Top of Requisition Under Flap.
Rapid Test Accessories – LabtiteTM Standard features a liquid-tight adhesive closure system. No glove-to-adhesive contact with these Biohazard Bags. In addition to liquid-tight closure, this transport bag is easy to open with a specially designed polymer film that allows the bag to tear at scoreline without the use of knives or sharp instruments.