We, at Rapid Detect, Inc, are coming up on our 13th year in business. Over that time, we aim to bring you the best quality of drug and alcohol testing, the best in customer service, and the most reliable dependable service in the industry. We also know how much you’ve appreciated our service to your needs by becoming a repeat costomer. For that, we are grateful.
During that whole time, we’ve listened to our customer’s comments and concerns over new drug and alcohol abuses. We understand your worry when it comes to the improper use of prescription medication(s), home-cooked methods of illicit drugs, deceitful use of alcohol, and tobacco use where it’s banned. It can be frightening at times and end up costing you more money than you could realize.
In response, we’ve created several different ways you can stay connected with us at your convenience. Like us, social media has come a long way and we know a lot of you take advantage of it similar to the way we do. We share useful information across all of the social media platforms we use. For example:
- Rapid Detect Facebook – Did you know we have a Facebook page? We invite you to “like” our page, comment on some of the links or share some of your concerns with us.
- Rapid Detect Twitter – Similar to the information we provide on Facebook, you’ll see on our Twitter page. You’ll also be able to re-tweet some of our tweets to share with your followers. Don’t forget to “follow” us!
- Rapid Detect Pinterest – There’s where you might find a few “Pinterest-ing” things about our products and any specials we may currently have available. Keep us pinned so you can always see the products we have to offer.
- Rapid Detect Google+ – Add us to your circle of friends, businesses, or acquaintances. Either option, it’s a great way to stay informed and to share your comments or concerns about what we have to offer.
- Rapid Detect LinkedIn – Are you following us yet? Maybe you should! Our LinkIn page is up and running. We share the same information on there as we do for our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages so you won’t miss anything if you prefer using this platform.
- Rapid Detect YouTube – Our channel is where we share all our instructional videos about the products we offer so you’ll know how to use them properly. We don’t want you to make a mistake on any of the tests that you purchase from us, so we are willing to show you how it’s done correctly in step-by-step videos at no extra cost!
- Rapid Detect Blog – For those of you who don’t use social media as much, we’ve created our blog to help keep you informed with up-to-date information about current drug trends and topics. The information we share on our blog is backed by the research from top medical professionals and specialists from all over the world. We keep an eye on what’s happening and pass that knowledge onto you via our blog. If you find the information on our blog useful, then why not share it with your website visitors?
We get asked on occasion about certain types of drugs, mostly by those who aren’t familiar with their “street slang” terminology. For example, if you were in a crowd of people and overheard someone says they partied with “E” last night, would you know what they meant? Would you know if they said “Eve” or “Adam”? Believe it or not, those three names are street slang for Ecstasy (MDMA). You can read about it and learn more by using our Drug Abbreviations List.
When it comes to Customer Support, ours is second to none! We’ve been known to go that extra mile for our client’s satisfaction. Some of our clients have been with us since the beginning and we hope to continue serving them as we get newer ones in the future. For more information on our store policies and procedures, we ask that you visit our customer support section located under “Store Directory” on the left side of our site.
Remember, if your business needs affordable, reliable drug and alcohol screening, Rapid Detect, Inc is here for you. We work hard to bring you the best and will continue to bring it to you at the lowest prices around. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly knowledgeable customer representatives by calling (888) 404-0020 weekdays 8 am to 4 pm CDT or by emailing your concerns to [email protected] anytime.