Urine Specimen Collection Aid (Box of 10)
The UrinAssist is a solution for the collection of urine samples of women, children, the elderly and the infirm. Simply screw the sterile container to the funnel. The system becomes leak-proof and excess can be poured out. Once the sample has been collected, remove the funnel and secure the sample with lid. A BZK towelette has been provided for your assistance.
Every package includes Uri-AidTMfunnel. sterile 90mL cup, & towelette
- Eliminates spillage & contamination of hands, clothing, container & surroundings.
- Saves time by allowing the donor to collect urine samples unaided.
- Allows the donors to collect urine samples directly in the collection container, eliminating the need to transfer samples from a urinal or toilet hat.
- Saves housekeeping time as the risk of spillage is eliminated.
- Creates a more hygienic scenario for collection assistance.
The Unique Design of the Uri-AidTM funnel
The Uri-Aid is composed of soft, flexible plastic, making it the perfect solution for all female body types. Its latex-free composition also makes it suitable for those with skin allergies. Uri-Aid is especially useful for pregnant women, those assisting children, infirm, & elderly clients. Uri-Aids are stackable, making them easy to store in even the most crowded cabinets.
Each Uri-Aid single-use kit can hold 200mL (7oz) of liquid & comes with a sterile 90mL (3oz) collection container that can be transported.
How UrinAssist Works
Before collection, the Uri-Aid funnel is screwed on to the collection cup provided, creating a leak-proof seal. Uri-Aid & the specimen container can then be comfortably placed between the legs, encompassing the vaginal area & easily collecting the necessary sample. After removing & discarding the Uri-Aid, the specimen collection cup can then be capped & safely transported for analysis.