The U-Catch XR 12 panel drug test cup is a new product from Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Company. Bioeasy is a high-tech enterprise who engages in food safety, clinical diagnosis, and public safety with a focus on rapid detection. At the current time, Bioeasy has created a newly launched line of high-quality products for drugs of abuse testing.
Amphetamine, Benzodiazepine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamines, Methadone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Marijuana, Buprenorphine, Barbiturates, Phencyclidine.
Oxidants, Creatinine, pH
Rapid Detect is currently working on adding these new drug tests to our own list of available products. Our team did examine sample test kits and became impressed with Bioeasy’s drug tests for the following reasons.
- Appearance. The appearance of the U-Catch XR cup shows no evidence of shoddy workmanship. The device appears to be constructed with above par materials.
- Test Results. Once the urine specimen enters the U-Catch device, test lines quickly began to form. The test lines were dark red.
- Certification. The U-Catch XR cup is FDA 510(k) cleared. It also is CLIA Waived.
- Price Point. We believe that our customers will appreciate the price along with the quality of the device.
What is a 12 panel drug test?
A 12 panel drug of abuse test can be simply explained as a device that normally detects 8 drugs when 4 more different drugs are added to the configuration, it is then called a 12 panel drug test. Before disposable rapid drug tests were manufactured, the only method of drug testing was performed using toxicology lab equipment, this is where the term “panel” came into being.
Do not overthink it. “12 panel” – “12 drugs”, “5 panel” – “5 drugs”, “1o panel” – “10 drugs”. That is all there is to it! A drug test is given for the purpose of identifying the presence of drugs or the metabolites of drugs that are present within a urine, saliva or hair specimen.
What is included with your order?
- A product insert from the manufacturer. A small booklet of helpful information written in a technical format.
- 25 Seals
- Temperature strips
- Adulterant Strips for specimen validity
- Integrated adulterant test strips
- A procedure card
- A quantity of 25 U-Catch XR 12 cups sealed in a foil pouch
- Instructions for use
What is not included that will be required?
- Timer or stopwatch
- Bio-hazard disposal container
- Medical gloves
- Confirmation specimen container (optional)
What are some of the subjects that the package insert covers?
- Intended Use
- Principle of the procedure
- Materials supplied
- Materials required but not supplied
- Storage and stability
- Warning and precautions
- Sample collection
- Test procedure
- Understanding results
- Performance characteristics
- Specificity and cross-reactivity
- Interfering substances
- Test limitations