Amphetamine, Benzodiazepine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Marijuana, Buprenorphine, Barbiturarites, and Phencyclidine
The U-Catch 12 panel urine drug test cup is an all-in-one urine drug screening test for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites at specific cut off levels. The test device assures fast and reliable results that can be photocopied for result recording.
- FDA Cleared / CLIA Waived
- Wide mouth cup, friendly for female users
- Results within 5 minutes
- Easy to use, clean and hygienic
- Self Contained
- Dark test lines that are easy to distinguish
- Operates with a high degree of accuracy, up to 99%
U-Catch is a new product from Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology Company. Bioeasy is a high-tech enterprise who engages in food safety, clinical diagnosis, and public safety with a focus on rapid detection. At the current time, Bioeasy has created a newly launched line of high-quality products for drugs of abuse testing.
Rapid Detect is currently working on adding these new drug tests to our own list of available products. Our team did examine sample test kits and became impressed with Bioeasy’s drug tests for the following reasons.
- Appearance. The appearance of the U-Catch cup shows no evidence of shoddy workmanship. The device appears to be constructed with above par materials. The five-sided shape makes it easy to photocopy while the test strips are professionally displayed for easy viewing.
- Test Results. Once the urine specimen enters the U-Catch device, test lines quickly began to form. The test lines were dark red.
- Certification. The U-Catch cup is FDA 510(k) cleared. It also is CLIA Waived.
- Price Point. We believe that our customers will appreciate the price along with the quality of the device.
What is included with your order?
- A product insert from the manufacturer. A small booklet of helpful information written in a technical format.
- A quantity of 25 U-Catch 12 panel drug test cups sealed in a foil pouch
- Instructions for use
What is not included that will be required?
- Timer or stopwatch
- Biohazard disposal container
- Medical gloves
- Adulterant Strips for specimen validity (optional)
- Confirmation specimen container (optional)
What are some of the subjects that the package insert covers?
- Intended Use
- Principle of the procedure
- Materials supplied
- Materials required but not supplied
- Storage and stability
- Warning and precautions
- Sample collection
- Test procedure
- Understanding results
- Performance characteristics
- Specificity and cross-reactivity
- Interfering substances
- Test limitations