Hand Sanitizer Bulk Case by Kim Krest Hand Sanitizer12. World Health Organization recommended and FDA registered.
A case of 12 bottles that contains 4 sprayers is to be reused for the remaining 8 bottles. Each product label contains an FDA NDC number that links the product to the registration under this policy.
- Made in the USA
- Not a Gel – a topical liquid to spray on hands
- The ethanol-based formula contains 80% ethanol
- For use when soap and water are not present.
- Moisture will evaporate, rub hands together, do not rinse
- It helps kill bacteria that can potentially cause disease.