iCup with AD Strips
What is an iCup with built-in adulterant strips? Just like any drug test that uses test strips to identify possible drugs of abuse the iCup can be selected to have test strips that will detect adulterants such as Oxidants, pH, Creatinine and others that are used solely to stop a drug test from doing what it is supposed to do, “identify drugs that are present in the urine specimen”. Therefore avoidance of detection by every measure obtainable is very likely to be pursued especially when a job is hanging in the balance! People in these situations will often go to great lengths to purchase commercial products to help them pass the test or follow a recipe online to purify their system in their pursuit of acquiring a negative test result on testing day, if notice is provided.
This is where an adulterant test can come in very handy for an employer or staffing agency. A built-in adulterant test will indicate usage of commercial or home remedy ingredients that attempt to mask potential drugs. Once adulterants are indicated, the test will be considered invalid (Adulterated). Adulterants are always to be checked first since it makes no sense to proceed once detected. For a drug test to provide valid test results the specimen should first be validated to make sure that the specimen did come from a human and from the person that provided the sample, just to make every effort and ensure that the specimen is completely unadulterated.
iCup Drug Tests with built-in adulteration strips have both 3 and 6 level parameters:(OX SG PH) or (OX CR PH) and (OX SG PH NI GL CR) which depends on which test cup you choose.
- OX – Oxidants – Bleach
- SG – Specific Gravity – checks for sample dilution
- pH – Detects the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterants in urine
- NI – Nitrate – tests for commercial adulterants
- GL – Glutaraldehyde – checks for the presence of aldehyde used for the purpose of disrupting enzymes resulting in altering a test result
- CR – Creatinine – checks for excessive consumption of water taken to purge the body or dilution of urine.
- FDA cleared
- Self Contained
- Temperature Strip
- Record Test Results in 5 Minutes
iCup Drug Testing + Adulterant check